Can a Christian be Possessed?
A Comprehensive Answer to an Essential Question for the Church Today
Can a Christian be Possessed? Like in the Movies? This is one of the most challenging and controversial issues in the Body of Christ today. The uncertainty surrounding this issue creates an obstacle to the greater move of the Holy Spirit taking place on earth today.
Some choose to avoid the topic of demons altogether, hoping by avoiding the subject, the devil will leave them, and their Church, alone. Others reject the ministry of deliverance for the Christian, based on modern doctrine and theology. The question remains, however: What purpose did it serve for Jesus to teach extensively about, and actively demonstrate, the casting out of demons?
In this concise teaching, Frank Hammond answers the most pressing questions about the deliverance ministry, and whether it applies to Christians today…
• HOW CAN A CHRISTIAN, WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELLING IN THEM,
HAVE A DEMON?
• HOW DOES DEMONIC ACTIVITY COMPARE TO WHAT I HAVE SEEN
ON TV OR IN MOVIES?
• ISN’T THIS A MINISTRY FOR REALLY MESSED UP PEOPLE, BEFORE THEY
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST?
• AREN’T MOST OF MY PROBLEMS PHYSICAL, NOT SPIRITUAL?
• DOES THE BIBLE ACTUALLY SAY CHRISTIANS CAN BE POSSESSED?