Psalm 91 For Mothers
Written specifically for mothers, this book explains God's covenant of hope using stories that demonstrate God's protection for children in our modern culture that is full of decadence and danger. In Psalm 91 for Mothers, Peggy Joyce Ruth takes the concept from her best-selling book Psalm 91 and applies it to her personal experience as a mother and grandmother.
With compelling, emotional stories from her life and the lives of others who have been touched by this psalm, she guides you through a personal study, explaining verse by verse God's promises of protection, provision, and blessing for your children.
* The importance of God's shield over our children in today's world
* Protection in times of danger
* Protection from the terrors of the night
* Protection from evils over which we have no control
* Intervention of God's angels on your child's behalf
* How to teach your child to call on God for protection
Psalm 91 for Mothers will show parents, and teachers, and others who love children how to call on God's divine protection for their loved ones.