Pigs in the Parlor: A Guide to Deliverance
Frank & Ida Mae Hammond explain the practical application of the ministry of deliverance, patterned after the ministry of Jesus Christ.
Frank Hammond presents information on such topics as:
• How demons enter
• When deliverance is needed
• Seven steps in receiving & ministering deliverance
• Seven steps in maintaining deliverance
• Self deliverance
• Demon manifestations
• Binding and loosing
• Practical advice for the deliverance minister
• Answers to commonly asked questions, and more.
The Hammonds also present a categorized list of 53 Demonic Groupings, including various behavior patterns and addictions.
Testimonies of deliverance are presented throughout the book including Pride, Witchcraft, Nervousness, Stubborness, Defiance, Mental Illness and more.
With over 1 million copies in print worldwide, and translated into more than a dozen languages, Pigs in the Parlor remains the authoritative book on the subject of deliverance.