Living as Salt and Light
God's Call to Transform Your World
From best-selling author and Bible teacher Derek Prince comes a message that was near and dear to his heart: our responsibility as Christians to have an impact on the nations in which we live. In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus laid out three important facts: (1) as believers, we are to be the salt of the earth; (2) we are to be the light of the world; and (3) a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. The world is watching us; we cannot hide. As salt and light, Christians should be a source of both flavor and illumination that influences the world around them.
Unfortunately, many believers have not even begun to think about this. In this ground-breaking book, Derek Prince provides timely teaching on how to...
• Take spiritual initiative in your area of influence
• Utilize the weapon of prayer more effectively
• Understand the power of praise and testimony
• Wage spiritual warfare and defeat the schemes of the devil
• Become history changers for a better world
As Christians, we have a strategic position in our world. And, we have within our grasp the means to change the course of events in our cities and nations.